Sometimes, I was thinking about how to inspire myself as well as my readers for improving my and my reader’s digital marketing performance.
Last weekend I was decided to write something about different that will inspire me and my lovely digital marketers.
And what better way to get fired up than reading some inspirational digital marketing quotes from our favorite marketing gurus and influencers?
Get ready to be inspired! I also did the work for you and turned each quote into a tweet….
These quotes are not only for inspiration but also you can use it in your tweets, your presentation as well as your content.
So, let’s start..
Digital marketing quotes
- Good marketers see consumers as complete human beings with all the dimensions real people have.
- The consumer is not a moron; she is your wife.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.
- Marketing is not the art of finding clever ways to dispose of what you make. It is the art of creating genuine customer value.
- Instead of one-way interruption, Web marketing is about delivering useful content at just the right moment that a buyer needs it.
David Meerman Scott
- The Internet has been the most fundamental change during my lifetime and for hundreds of years.
- The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow.
- Think about changing the mantra from always be closing, to always be helping.
- Build relationships, not links.
Scott Wyden Kivowitz
- The future of retail is the integration of Internet and digital services with the retail network.
- The next horizon will be deep integration of the physical and interactive worlds. The future of online is offline.
- Digital marketing is the all-mighty gateway between electronic technology and marketing psychology. Knowing how to master and manage the information going out and into this gateway can be the difference between making or breaking your business.Cory Firth
- Build relationships, not links.Scott Wyden Kivowitz
- The mark of a good marketing strategy is not how many gadgets and neologisms are crammed into it, but how effectively it achieves worthy goals. Therefore, how you define your intent will have a profound impact on whether you succeed or fail.Greg Satell
- The more you know about your competitors, what they’re doing and what they’re finding success with, the more information you will have to create a more advanced and successful campaign of your own.Marc Herschberger
- Mediocre marketers think in terms of campaigns. Great marketers think in terms of growth frameworks. Neil Patel
- With a million resources at the click of the button, the consumer is now the focus of marketing campaigns, instead of the product. Consumers are smarter than ever before, continuing on the trend that we’ve seen through history; and don’t respond to obvious product placements; instead, they respond to more authentic forms of marketing.Ana Gotter
- Think about changing the mantra from always be closing, to always be helping.Jonathan Lister
- The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.Tom Fishburne
- By creating and publishing remarkable content in the form that educates, informs, inspires and entertains, marketers can begin to build relationships with prospects early on in the buying cycle.Jonathon Lister
- Content marketing is a commitment, not a campaign.Jon Buscall
- Content is anything that adds value to the reader’s life.Avinash Kaushik
- Do not address your readers as though they were gathered together in a stadium. When people read your copy, they are alone. Pretend you are writing to each of them a letter on behalf of your client.David Ogilvy
- Commit to a niche; try to stop being everything to everyone.Andrew Davis
- Your top of the funnel content must be intellectually divorced from your product but emotionally wed to it.Joe Chernov
- Content is not king, but a president elected by the votes of those whom it aims to rule.Raheel Farooq
- Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.Andrew Davis
- There are three objectives for content marketing: reach engagement conversion. Define key metrics for each.Michael Brenner
- SEO is a marketing function for sure, but it needs to be baked into a product, not slapped on like icing after the cake is baked.Duane Forrester
- Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.Wendy Piersall
- The objective is not to ‘make your links appear natural’; the objective is that your links are natural.Matt Cutts
- If I spent my time reporting every competitor of mine breaking a rule, that’s all I’d EVER do and my own sites would suck because they’d be getting no attention.Rae Hoffman
- The success of a page should be measured by one criteria: Does the visitor do what you want them to do?”Aaron Wall
- Good SEO work only gets better over time. It’s only search engine tricks that need to keep changing when the ranking algorithms change.Jill Whalen
- In 2004, good SEO made you remarkable on the web. In 2014, good SEO is a result of being remarkable on the web.Rand Fishkin
- SEO is a noun, verb and adjective.Todd Malicoat
- SEO can be broken down into profitable activities, but when combined, is associated with third party controlled risk.Col Skinner
- Search marketing only has a 1.5% mindshare of the average Fortune 500 CMO.Brian Featherstonhaugh
- Good content isn’t about good storytelling. It’s about telling a true story well. Ann Handley
- Content is fire, social media is gasoline.Jay Baer
- Content marketing is more than a buzzword. It is the hottest trend in marketing because it is the biggest gap between what buyers want and brands produce. Michael Brenner
- Content is King but engagement is Queen, and the lady rules the house! Mari Smith
- Marketing is telling the world you’re a rock star. Content Marketing is showing the world you are one.Robert Rose
- You can never go wrong by investing in communities and the human beings within them.Pam Moore
- Don’t settle: Don’t finish crappy books. If you don’t like the menu, leave the restaurant. If you’re not on the right path, get off it. Chris Brogan
- Content is the reason search began in the first place.Lee Odden
- The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing. Tom Fishburne
- Content: there is no easy button.Scott Abel
- Less is more. Keeping it simple takes time and effort. Jeff Bullas
Become a successful digital marketer, inspiration is important.Without inspiration you can’t do anything in your life.
Share your opinions in comments and share these thoughts to your friends.