Want to contribute an article to us?
Click here to writing a guest post…But first, read Instructions
We are offering the opportunity to bloggers for showing their blogging skills to our visitors.
But before you submit a guest post on Hidden things, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
How can you become a Hidden things contributor?
To become a regular contributor at Hidden things, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from
- Blogging tips, blogging tools, and blog marketing.
- WordPress plugins and themes (and how-to’s on using these).
- Entrepreneurship: Running an online business.
- Making money online tips and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing, and inbound marketing.
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.
- Health & Fitness
- Web Hosting
- Affiliate marketing
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Articles should be a minimum of 400 to 600 words
- Add minimum 3 images in each image, Don’t copy images from other websites or resources, If you have to copy then mention image credit of that person or website.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and allow backlinks or anything of that whose website has good authority. Also, you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to Hidden things.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an immediate ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Hidden things.
- We are using standard software for copyright checking, don’t do copy paste work here.
- To submit your article, you can register here and then you can log in to your dashboard. There you can type your content and submit it for our review.
For any question, you can send us an email about whatever goes in your mind.
Writing for us provides you a chance to say your word and make a change.